Mainframe Testing and Auditing with Hiperstation
Hiperstation is Compuware's mainframe application quality assurance and data breach deterrent solution.
Developers need to test numerous conditions in order to ensure superior performance, reliability and security from your applications. However, the time-consuming steps necessary to manually test applications means less time for your developers to actually develop applications.
Hiperstation provides automated mainframe testing capabilities to ensure that your applications are thoroughly tested, while your development team remains focused on development activities.
The Value of Hiperstation
- Reduce the expense of testing applications.
- Enhance the productivity of your application developers.
- Increase the quality of your mainframe applications.
The Value as a Data Breach DeterrentContinuous Monitoring and Recording of IT User Application Interactions
- Reduces risk and liability associated with production security and data privacy.
- Lowers cost of regulatory compliance.
- Serves as a deterrent to inappropriate activities.
- Provides vital forensic information to investigate suspicious activity.
- Improves rapid response for auditing infractions and application problems.
- Helps contain and reduce the impact of a data breach.
The Benefits of Hiperstation for Developers
- Create automated mainframe testing vehicles to perform regression or performance testing.
- Incorporate application business requirements into your tests.
- Simulate server application responses during a user interface test.
- Test changes to the operating system, language environment or subsystems.
- Audit WebSphere MQ application message activity for appropriate access.
- Thoroughly document mainframe testing results.
Continuous Monitoring with Hiperstation Fact Sheet (PDF in English)
Supported EnvironmentsCICS (PDF in English)
IMS/DC (PDF in English)
IDMS/DC (PDF in English)
TSO (PDF in English)
WebSphere MQ (PDF in English)
TCP/IP (PDF in English)
APPC (PDF in English)